Home > About
Brad Zucker has had many professional and personal experiences that allow him to be uniquely qualified to assist you with issues such as depression, anxiety, PTSD, relationships, sexual orientation, and sports performance (specifically tennis).
- Approved Vendor to work with students in Broward County in the school setting
- Extensive training including two internships for, and hands on interaction with the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender community including approving gender transition medication therapy
- Worked with junior and collegiate level tennis players on performance issues and improvement
- Certified United States Tennis Association Umpire/Referee since 1985
- Has participated as a line and chair umpire at the U.S. Open since 1992
- Has participated as a Chair Umpire and Referee for the Intercollegiate Tennis Association since 1993
- Served as Referee for dozens of junior tennis tournaments in south Florida
- Varsity member of high school and college tennis teams
- Worked for over 20 years as a national sales professional for a Fortune 50 company, which included giving presentations to the military and large corporations
- Graduate degrees in Mental Health Counseling and Business Administration
On the personal side, Brad has completed six marathons, over 100 road races, and competed in numerous tennis tournaments. These experiences have proven invaluable in relating to athletes, both amateur and professional.